Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Doing Great

Hi fam!!

How are ya?! I just hope you are all doing fabulous, you sound like it! I am so glad everyone is healthy and happy. Well this week was fantastic, we had zone conference, met la familia ochoa and la familia diaz lopez and Ingrid got baptized! It was quite the eventful week. Alegran let me just tell you how inspirational and cool zone conference was, it was incredible! This conference was my favorite and most inspirational conference yet. I don´t know why but these ideas were just flowing and flowing of people in our area, what we need to do better, ideas of specific examples we can use in certain lessons with poeople who arent progressing that much right now, just everything was amazing! The assistants gave an awesome lesson about prioritizing with our investigators and our time. They used a visual example that really made sense to me. I love using visuals and stuff like that in lessons because that´s how I learn and I think the people really like it and learn a little bit better when they can actually grasp and see whats in front of them rather than just words. I dont know if I can explain it all, but just know that this was an awesome conference and that the work is progressing in La Mariposa!

I cant remember if I told you about La familia Ochoa or not, but they are an awesome family where the mom, dad and daughter arent members, but the two sons are. What are they chances that we would meet the son who is a member but lives in the United States, in the street in La Mariposa when he was visiting and he tells us he wants us to come visit his family! Its a long story, but so cool....no time, but the moral of the story is that we met this family and they are awesome. We have awesome members here that help us so much, visit with us, give us food and tell us all their friends to go visit. Life is great, sorry this is short, but I hope you have a great week, you´re in my prayers! Keep on keepin on!

Love,
Hermana Wetzel

No comments:

Post a Comment