Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

Hola! Greetings from Amatitlan! Things are great here in Guatemala, missionary life is the best. I hope everything is going well there and that everyone is enjoying the season of gratitude. We have so much to be grateful for! The Lord is so aware of each one of us and our needs and he always blesses us according to our obedience to his gospel. This Thanksgiving I am so grateful for so many things. First and foremost for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that He lives and is the central part to the plan of our Heavenly Father. I am thankful for the grand opportunity that it is to be a member of His true church! There are so many people that don´t have the gospel of Jesus Christ to make them happy in their lives, and for this I am here. I am so grateful to be a representative of Jesus Christ. This time in the mission if short, but jam packed with spiritual, funny, sad, and exciting experiences that I will never forget. This week we celebrated the week of the family with our stake. We started off by having everyone have a family home evening in their own home, focusing on the talk from President Monson on gratitude from last conference. The whole week was centered on being more grateful. The activities were amazing and we had lots of investigators telling us that they loved the spirit of these family activities. The family is really the most important thing we have in the world. Our Heavenly Father wants us to return to Him with our familes to live together for eternity. I know that this gospel is true, I am grateful for the family that I have, my ward family and the support from all of you that I have received. I hope all is well and that we can always have an ´attitude of gratitude´ and look for more ways that we can be grateful! Have a great week, hasta luego! Love all of you and know that this church is true!

With love,
Hermana Wetzel

No comments:

Post a Comment