Tuesday, January 4, 2011

After Christmas








Hola! It was so good to talk to all of you! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your Christmas! Everything went smoothly with Rene, i attatched a picture of him, the fact that he is doing this peace sign with a huge smile on his face is fantastic. He is too great. I forgot to tell you we went carolling in our area on Thursday night to all of our investigators and it was a huge hit! We had about 12 young men and young women come with us and we split up into two groups to go sing to everyone! I love how involved the jovenes want to be, they are all such a good example to me and they really got into the true spirit of Christmas with us, love them! The rest of my Christmas was great, I love Christmas in Guatemala. I think I pretty much told you all the details in the phone call, everything is going great and if I could stay here forever I would, being able to talk to everyone every six months of course! But I will explain a little about the pictures. **Red alert: I got all the packages, thank you thank you thank you! See pictures below...

Hermana Baldwin, Hermana Marin and I at a training meeting we had in the coast

surprise birthday party with me, my comp and the elders that Hermana Blanca and her daughters planned for me! they are so cute!

my last moments with hermana Ramos(old comp) before she went home!

Pablo and Gilda Aguilar´s wedding! We were kind of like her bridesmaids in brown skirts?!


Love you all, hope you have a happy new year! Remember to make your spiritual goals too, how you can include the Savior more in your life and how we can look for more opportunities to serve others. Love you and pray for you all always! This gospel is so true and I am eternally grateful for the chance that I have had to be a special witness of Christ. Stay pilas! muah!

Love,
Hermana Wetzel

No comments:

Post a Comment