Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Frutal 2

Hola! Greetings from Frutal 2 again! yay! we just had changes and I am here again with Hermana Ramos and Hna Moaei. Hna Ramos is from Guate and Hna Moaei is from Hawaii. Hna Ramos cooked us the best guatemalteca meal last night with eggs and salsa, beans, totillas and fried platanos (they are kind of like huge bananas) soooo yummy. Thats like a typical guatemalan meal. They are both awesome. Trios are way fun too! I was sad to see Hermana Brown go, but I had to face the fact that she had to leave. I think she will be calling you mom, on your cell. Shes also sending some letters for me from AZ. I love my area. I for sure thought I would be out after one change but now to have three changes here is great! i love the people here and Im just loving life. Tell Dan Johnson congrats and that he has to work there for at least another year so I can come work there with him! I have so much to tell you and catch up on, we went on divisions two weeks ago and had a blast with two gringitas(Hna Ralphs and I) and Hermana Guaranda from Ecuador. Divisions are always a blast. At ZOne conference we heard about a bunch of new changes the brethren are wanting to make in the mission field and they are going to make us better teachers! so excited! also great news, new mission rule...we dont have to wear nylons anymore!!! wahoo! thats a relief. Its still really hot some days and then it rains in the afternoon and night. im obsessed with the rain here! Guate is really such a great place to be. We also went on a beautiful hike that overlooks Lake Amiticlan and it was incredible. We went as a district and had a really fun time. We also went to Esquintla, another area of the mission to visit Hna Browns old area. When you kill someone in the mission, every pday is a huge activity like temple, old areas, etc. but thats a little bit of catch up. This week we have a ton going on, i love being busy all the time. Tell everyone getting married congrats for me, mom i got your letter with those pictures in it, thank you! I hope everyone is doing well there....you are in my prayers! This gospel is true and the principles are everlasting. Jesus Christ awaits us to come unto him. There is so much work to do here, i love hearing about your stories of working with the missionaries, keep it up! Dad, you could also tell the mission preppers that it would be awesome to go out with the missionaries to a few lessons! Love you all! Hasta Pronto, Hermana Wetzel

No comments:

Post a Comment