Thursday, March 18, 2010

2nd Letter from MTC

I have so much to say and only twenty minutes to do it. First of all, thank you soooo much for the packages and letters this week! Everyone has been so great and supportive and I really appreciate it. As far as this week goes, it was another great one at the MTC! My total number of days here is only going to be 19! I leave next Tues at 5 am for our 820 flight from slc to dallas then to guate! We can talk about a lot of the details from this week and more about my day to day routine when i call you next tuesday morning, so be sure to answer! I just got back from the temple and it was a wonderful experience. there were protestors on the street who came over from england just to protest in Utah. But the work still goes on, and we are still going on our missions :)


I love you all so much, i know this church is true.  love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment