Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lovin Guate!

Hola! Como estan?! Mi querida familia y amigos especiales.....

How are you! Guatemala is great as usual, who knew a girl could fall this much in love with such a crazy place! Oh will I have stories for you! I didnt get to share my experiences that I had these last two weeks in the TEMPLE!!!! I went two p'days in a row.What a blessing! There is no place like the temple. I talked to Hna Santizo and she is so excited!!! She cant wait for October.

I also got to go on divisions the other day because Evellyn, our cook´s daughter who is just too great, tells the bishop to call my mission president to ask him if I can miss church in my ward and go to their ward conference to play the flute! I was shocked when President gave me the ok, but it was a great experience and the spirit was so strong in this meeting, I missed my own ward but my little hija took care of everything in our ward and she was with an ex missionry too so I felt better abou it. But that was the big adventure of this week. I also met a girl who was companions with my MTC companion, hna mellor over there in Nicaragua. small world. We also went to Panajachel this week, what a gorgeous lake!!! The spirit is so strong there too, guatemala is just too much, so beautiful! Life is so great, hope you´re enjoying everything! You´re in my thoughts and prayers. love you!!!

hasta luego...
Hermana Wetzel

No comments:

Post a Comment