Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Christ

Hey!!
Greetings from Guate! I havent been able to write very much, but things here are great. The Lord continues to bless us, perfrom miracles and test us everyday. I´ve been thinking a lot about Christ like attributes lately and one that I know he had and that the scriptures testify to us that he had, was integrity. If you think about it, thats probably a huge part of what made him perfect! He did everything when he was supposed to, even when he was ridiculed or no one was watching! What if he would have gone into the garden just to sit there and pretend to do the Atonement, his apostles were sleeping, no one was there. That might be a little extreme, because he wouldnt have done that, but if we really think about it, if we have integrity we do whats right always because we know HE is watching us. We are all responsible for our acts, judgment day is not that far off from the looks of things down here haha. I know I need to change a lot of things and be more Christlike, but I just wanted to share 3 nefi 27 27 with you. I know Christ came to visit the Americas and that these are His words to US today. Love you all so much, thanks for the support and write me lots, you dont have very much time to write me as Hermana Wetzel!!!

Love,
Hermana Wetzel

No comments:

Post a Comment