Monday, October 4, 2010

Conference

hola! how is everyone! I´m sure everyone is doing well, because we had conference! Wasn´t it just amazing! there is so much I want to tell you that I learned and I am so excited to hear all your insights and talks you liked. Real quick, I just want to say that I loved President Monson´s talk on gratitude. this talk was a direct answer to my prayers. I also had some other specific questions that were answered through the talks of the servants of the Lord. Oh man i just loved everything! And I was praying that there would be at least one talk that would be especially helpful to our investgators and there were like three! they were all good, but for people who have questions about the book of mormon- sorry i would capitalize all the important things but this keyboard doesnt have the button- who are wondering if jose smith was a prophet of god, oh my gosh all of it! I especially loved elder´s bednar, Jay E. Jensen and Larry R. Lawrence, his talk was made for one of our struggling moms here in the Mariposa, she received so much comfort and strength. Our investigators loved conference too! It was so fun to work so hard to get them to come to conference, I wish it was conference every week because the prophet is a way better teacher than me, but seriously I was so grateful to have them, our investigators feel the spirit testify to them that god has called a prophet again today to lead and guide us. One thing on my mission that i am constantly reminded of and that I have learned so much, is that this gospel just makes sense! god´s plan for us is perfect, every part of it. We needed a Savior to save us from the Fall of Adam and our own sins. Christ lives to bring us safely there again. the prophets and apostles that spoke in conference have been called by god and i testify of their validity! I love being a missionary, time flies by way too fast, we need to be grateful for all the moments we are given and that we have the agency to choose what to do with our moments! Always make good choices and always spend your moments doing what Christ would do and you will be happy! ps how funny was Elder gong´s talk?! And President monson´s suit on sunday was fantastic! another highlight of the weekend was when hermana Santizo told us that she knows president monson is a man of god. wow!!!!! love you all so much! birthday shout out to dad, love you dad! thanks for all your love and support, you´re in my prayers! hasta pronto.....

hermana erin jane wetzel

No comments:

Post a Comment